The Sekure Lok™ Swagable Safety Washer has two applications in the Tilt-Up and Precast Concrete Building Industry:
- For use with the non-weldable panel clip.
- For use as a safety component with temporary braces supporting tilt-up or precast concrete panels whilst awaiting the installation of the roof structure.
Sekure Lok™ Swagable Washer was designed to ensure safety when concrete panels are temporarily braced. Also, it can be incorporated in the use of non-weldable panel clip permanent connection for precast panels to steel framed buildings.
- Cost Benefit - 50% SAVING (See our Cost Comparison page for more details). USE SEKURE LOK™ AND SAVE $15.40 PER PANEL CLIP!
- No stress cracks around the panel connection points.
- The Sekure Lok™ Non-Weldable Panel Clip permits expansion and contraction whereas a welded panel clip does not.
- Installation is easier.
- Visit our Engineer Reports page to read what the experts say about our product.