The Sekure Lok™ Panel Clip System is comprised of the following components:
- A ferrule cast into the concrete panel.
- There is a lug located on the underside of the panel clip. The clip itself measures either 150mm or 200mm long x 130mm wide x 10mm thick.
- The Sekure Lok™ Swagable Washer has a tongue which fits into the slot in the face of the clip.
- The cap of the Sekure Lok™ Swagable Washer fits down over the head of the bolt connected to the ferrule. The points on the bolt head pierce the slits in the washer cap.
When installed, the engineers reports confirm that the rotation of the panel clip is prevented. However the components permit expansion and contraction to occur without any stress cracks appearing in the concrete panel.
Click on the links below to view the various Engineer Reports and Drawings:
For more information on Costin Roe visit their website: www.costinroe.com.au
- Noel Arnold _ Associates Report_2010
For more information on Noel Arnold & Associate visit their website: www.noel-arnold.com.au
- Henry Hyams 2010
For more information on Henry & Hymas visit their website: www.henryandhymas.com.au